Friday 25 May 2007

The Rosary

Having spent a good chunk of today - with assistance - unloading & then reloading all the stuff on my computer - I had to re-install Windows - I'm rather more aware than usual of what I've got on it. One little programme I keep on my desktop is called Virtual Rosary. If you don't know it, it's worth having a look at. Clicking a mouse instead of clicking a rosary bead takes a bit of getting used to but it's one means of following the Apostle's dictum that we should 'pray without ceasing'.

2 comments:

Mulier Fortis said...

Hi Stephen... you've been tagged

Mulier Fortis said...

Glad to hear the cats have a good home. My heart goes out to you: I'm near tears just thinking about what you must be going through.

Remember to put butter on their paws: they lick it off and lose the urge to find their old home. (Butter, not spread!)

I'll pray for you in Lourdes

Will you be able to blog at the Abbey?