Monday 16 April 2007

Anonymous comments

Earlier today I sanctioned the publication of an anonymous comment on the piece I wrote on 12 April (concisely) entitled Et unam sanctam Catholicam et apostolicam Ecclesiam. While I'm loath to play censor, I do think if people have something to say they should come out into the open and say it and not hide behind a cloak of anonymity. So, reluctantly, I shall not in future publish comments by anyone unwilling to sign their name to what they've written. After all, if I'm prepared to make a fool of myself by what I say then so can you.

3 comments:

Mulier Fortis said...

So take the "anonymous" option out, then!!
;-)

Stephen Wikner said...

I didn't know you could. What do you do, O technowhizz? ;>)

Mulier Fortis said...

Go to the Dashboard, and click on settings

Click on the comments tab.

Second section down, "Who can comment?"
Select "Only registered users"

Hope this helps!